Today I've the thrill for doing a X-mas inspired make-up tutorial. I will do a candy cane look. For realised this look I need a lot of products, I use Sugarpill, Make Up For Ever and a lot of other great brand of make up such as Lise Watier, Marcelle and NYX. Well is more artistic than a wear it everyday, but I've so much fun to do this make up, so I tought it was a good idea to share with you how to do it.
-Great makeup brushes (I suggest the Sigma's one)
-Urban decay eyeshadows potions
-NYX jumbo pen in milk (as base color) - (eBeauty.ca)
- Burning heart and Sweet heart palette by Sugarpill (Actually you'll need the Love+(red), Tako(white) and Midori (green))
- Lise Watier's duo Eyeshadow and glitter in color opalescent (I don't use it, but you can apply it on the white)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in black (just for waterline)
- Marcelle waterproof eyeliner in caribbean
- Annabelle glitterrama in kryptonite
- Make Up For Ever Smoky lash mascara!
After do your gorgeous foundation (read this to know how: http://be-stunning.blogspot.com/2011/11/gorgeous-skin-with-your-foundation.html), you'll apply your base and than the NYX Jumbo eyeshadow.
Once I apply NYX jumbo, I apply Tako all over
After I choose Midori to apply to the crease and lids.
Once I'm done with midori, I apply Love + over the crease and midori.
I finish the look with Marcelle Caribbean liner with Annabelle glitterama Kryptonite.
Than I add my Smoky Lash Mascara by Make Up For Ever
Hope you enjoyed this little fantaisist tutorial!