Gosh nail polish goes crackled...

Hey Stunning!

Three  week ago, I went at shopperdrugmart and I can resist to make a little visit to the beauty gallery. I found new nail polish from Gosh. They lauching their version of the O.P.I. Shatter. They've many color, but I choose the pink one, because I've all other color of shatter from O.P.I. I decided to show you how the product is pretty cool for actually the same price of Sally Hansen Crackled and 3$ cheaper than O.P.I.














Personnaly, I found Gosh crackled nail polish more uniform and constent of all of "shatter" or crackled I try (even O.P.I.).

See you soon!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Be Stunning © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects